Tuesday 18 April 2017

Tag day!

What a wonderful day we had with the fantastic Angie Hughes!

It was wonderful to see so many of us and also to welcome some new faces too. I thoroughly enjoyed myself printing and selecting fabrics to create my tags. We had quite a variety of themes, some people sticking with the Indian theme and some trying out new ideas possibly based around our group themes.
Here are some photos from the day!
Apologies if I labelled any wrong ( some I don't have labels for but let me know and I'll add them!) I take photos and forget to label them on the day!


The next few I know belong to Mel! Love the theme! 





Love the printed textures on these ones! 




Think these are Averil's fabulous work! 


I think this one belongs to Ellen, love the butterfly, there should be butterflies on everything!




Love the wrapped threads on this one, what a wonderful way to say Barking Mad perhaps??


But thank you so much Angie for an amazing day. I really enjoyed it, it was the perfect remedy to a hectic week. I'll post more photos of the finished tags as soon as I get them! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy since I last visited, the site looks amazing! Hope you are feeling better, I did send you a text, to see if you'd got home safely, but not sure if I have the right phone number. Px

    ReplyDelete