Wednesday 8 March 2017

Angie Hughes at Not Necessarily Sew!

Greetings everyone!
Hope everyone is well and you are all busy stitching and creating beautiful things. I have to say that I've been flitting between so much I have loads of bits and pieces and nothing finished! I guess that's pretty normal though!

But onto the 18th March- so looking forward to seeing everyone and getting involved in one of Angie's fabulous workshops.
Remember we asked to do a stitched tag book. I know that Mel has sent out all the requirements but I thought I would add them again on the blog just in case.

Here are the requirements:

Materials and equipment
  • Something to make the base out of, pelmet Vilene, about ½ metre (I will have some for sale)
  • A few scraps of colourful fabric for the base and decoration, mine are hand dyed and printed
  • A nice central image, mine was an elephant from an Indian miniature painting I found on the net. (I will have some to choose from)
  • A price labels and brads
  • Some letter blocks and stamping pad
  • Starry Sequins, beads things to decorate
  • Bondaweb and baking parchment
  • Iron and board
  • Hand sewing threads and twinkly cords (there’s a little bit of machining but you can use my machine for this)
  • Sewing kit, scissors etc.
  • I will bring everything else.





No comments:

Post a Comment