Thursday 4 May 2017

Within these walls

Layer 2!

Taken me ages to adding the next layer, keep getting in from work doing the stuff that needs doing and falling asleep. Not really creative although have spent a lot of time thinking about doing the next layer. But have finally added more acrylic paint and added highlights with oil pastel.



Am going to try out some of the Prima stone effects paste next and maybe some art stones. Just to get a little more "stone" onto the background painting. The idea is to add more "living" elements using embroidery silks but I don't have any and have totally lost where I put my embroidery silks anyway. I know they are somewhere but just don't know where somewhere is!
So will see if the stone paste works as I want them to be like stone angels and the living bits to represent what is hidden beneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment